Mobile advertising and app monetization company, Tapjoy, has launched MobileVoice, a global market research solution that delivers deep insights about the attitudes, preferences and behaviors of mobile consumers. According to the company, MobileVoice upends the traditional market research industry by creating the largest, highest-quality and most accessible mobile panel available anywhere, and by giving a voice to millions of mobile-first consumers who have opinions to share.
MobileVoice unlocks new audiences for brands and market researchers by using Tapjoy’s opt-in, choice-driven value exchange model, which rewards consumers for their engagement with mobile games and applications. The MobileVoice panel consists of over 50 million active users from nearly 200 countries within the Tapjoy network—many of whom are not part of traditional survey panels, but who are eager to express their opinions in exchange for relevant in-app rewards.
At launch, MobileVoice delivers custom surveys to help brands and market researchers understand the demographic and psychographic characteristics driving their target audience’s behaviors. It also has custom API integrations that allows Tapjoy to connect research agencies to thousands of surveys in real-time while reducing resources spent through efficiency and automation.
Additional potential features include Brand & Campaign Health, to help marketers understand how audiences perceive their brand and to gauge the impact of ad campaigns on awareness, affinity and other metrics; Audience Activation, to allow marketers to utilize survey insights to create dynamic segments on the Tapjoy ad platform; and App Monetization, a survey-based offerwall SDK enabling app developers to drive additional incremental revenue.
MobileVoice currently comes with built-in functionality including:
- Global Reach: MobileVoice can deliver first-party data on 50+ million monthly active users in 200 countries across 20,000 high-rated mobile apps, unlocking demand throughout the world.
- Data Quality Assurance: On top of its opt-in, choice-driven model, which naturally ensures authentic responses, MobileVoice employs quality checks including IP geo-location, ID-verification, double opt-in registration, and others.
- Dynamic Pricing: Tapjoy’s dynamic exchange lets researchers dictate their own pricing based on proprietary goals and survey requirements.
- Dedicated Account Management: All researchers are assigned an expert account manager to advise on survey creation, price bidding, campaign optimization and results analysis.
- Proven Performance: MobileVoice generates over 200,000 daily survey starts.
Despite being valued at more than $73 billion dollars, the market research industry is susceptible to market imbalances. The industry has been slow to adopt a mobile-first mindset that represents the modern era of media consumption. With consumer expectations shifting and people spending more time than ever on their mobile devices, market researchers are looking for better ways to reach authentic audiences who are properly incentivized to offer real, honest answers.
Jeff Drobick, CEO, Tapjoy