Mobile advertising firm, Ogury, has integrated its platform with programmatic advertising company, The Trade Desk. Media buyers can now access Ogury’s privacy-conscious mobile advertising solution directly through The Trade Desk.
In line with an industry-wide development towards Supply Path Optimization, the direct integration will enable agencies to run Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns, taking advantage of Ogury’s curated inventory, data targeting capacities and international presence to run campaigns more efficiently.
Media buyers can now seamlessly access Ogury’s data-enriched impressions through a range of buying models. Similarly, publishers from Ogury’s network gain new opportunities to monetize their mobile website and applications, as they benefit from additional demand for their advertising inventory, which The Trade Desk’s brand and agency clients bring.
Ogury’s integrated solution includes:
– Personified Targeting using proprietary data to reach custom-defined, relevant audiences at scale, independent of cookies or IDs
– Placement through a portfolio of fully on-screen formats which display 100% of the ad’s pixels during the full exposure time of the ad
– Increased reach across mobile environments, with both in-app and mobile web inventory
– Direct access to Ogury’s partner inventory, with the goal of increasing cost efficiencies for advertiser’s campaigns
– Tools that aim to provide comprehensive brand protection, including pre-bid fraud protection
– OMID-compliant inventory for seamless and accurate viewability measurement on in-app and mobile web placements with any measurement partner
The integration comes as the mobile programmatic ad industry is projected to capture $83 billion in ad spend by 2023 in the US alone. While Ogury deals have been available to run on The Trade Desk for several years, this new integration allows media buyers to easily activate new types of deals such as Programmatic Guaranteed.
Thomas Pasquet, CEO, Ogury