Cloud communications platform Infobip, has launched Infobip Moments – an omnichannel customer engagement hub – making it possible for brands to better understand and reach today’s connected consumer.
Infobip Moments provides a 360 view of the customer by unifying the most popular communications applications onto one platform including chat apps (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, etc), SMS, email, voice, mobile apps, websites, and emerging channels such as RCS. This allows brands to reach customers on their preferred channels with contextualized content that can very quickly help drive better outcomes for brands and businesses.
Key features include:
- Cross-channel campaign management allowing marketers to create, orchestrate and run campaigns across Infobip’s vast portfolio of channels through a single interface. Messaging campaigns can be delivered and scaled at the right time on the customer’s preferred and most relevant channel.
- Unified customer data which creates richer customer profiles from multiple sources, enabling businesses to understand customer needs better and create personalized campaigns.
- Smarter audience segmentation so that personalized messaging campaigns can be delivered at scale by segmenting audiences based on events, tags, behavior, or special occasions.
- Dynamic marketing automation providing the ability to onboard, activate and reengage via multistep campaign automation, and create event and behavior-based triggers to respond instantly to customer actions.
- Event and segment analytics that enable businesses to optimize customer interactions by setting goals to track conversions and access insight-driven funnel reports. There is also the ability to test which messages and channels get maximum engagement results with A/B testing.
The launch signifies our goal to bring a human touch to communications in today’s connected era where most people are consuming through an app or a mobile phone. This starts by creating the moments, engaging in them, and then turning that into a relationship through conversations. We’re here to help marketers embrace the digital transformation required not just for now, but in the future.
Adrian Benic, VP Products, Infobip