Mobile technology company Fortumo has enabled the launch of Amazon Prime bundle offers for Orange Spain subscribers. Today, more than 10 million customers of the telco can access Amazon Prime for either 12 or 24 months courtesy of Orange, as part of Orange Love packages. Prime is the best in shopping and entertainment from Amazon.
The bundling solution was delivered to Amazon through Fortumo’s Trident Bundling Platform, which has previously been used to launch offers for BSNL and Tata Sky subscribers. The Trident Bundling Platform allows mobile operators, Pay TV and broadband providers to launch promotional offers with external digital services in a scalable manner.
The Trident Bundling Platform gives telecommunications companies the following capabilities:
- Access to a content portfolio pre-integrated with dozens of digital merchants
- Bundle activations through API calls, SMS, coupon codes & custom integrations
- Support for mobile data provisioning, discounts and free trial offers
- Backend for managing user authentications, validations, entitlement and activation
- User-facing front-end for on-boarding, activations, and deactivations
- Real-time analytics on bundling performance and reconciliation
Additional information on TV provider bundling for streaming services can be found from Fortumo’s recent white paper. Data on carrier billing usage and consumer spending behavior in Western Europe (including Spain) can be found in Fortumo’s market report on the region.
We are proud to be a part of the solution that helps customers join Amazon Prime in new ways, giving them access to the best in shopping and entertainment.
Andrea Boetti, VP of Global Business Development, Fortumo