- 41% of consumers are concerned with data security and privacy. This number drastically spikes when highly sensitive information is involved.
- If a customer is on hold with a customer service representative, 34% want to switch to a chatbot after five minutes have passed. However, 59% get frustrated if a chatbot doesn’t resolve their inquiry in that same time frame.
- 51% of consumers are concerned that chatbots won’t understand what they’re looking for, and 44% are unsure about the accuracy of the information provided.
- The gender pay gap in the technology sector is huge
- In-app shopping is booming
You May Also Like