On Device Research Guide to Retail Marketing Effectiveness report, reveals that while some of the biggest names in UK grocery retail face more digital disruption than ever before, digital advertising has a significant role to play in building brands and driving average store footfall uplifts of 14.2%. In this report we explore:
- The extent to which mobile now commands consumer attention vs linear TV.
- The role that mobile plays in the retail path to purchase.
- The impact of direct to consumer models on consumer shopping habits.
- The role of emotion in driving brand impact.
- Benchmark data on the impact of digital on retail brand building and store footfall.